Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Beauty

Zach Galifianakis is the man. As you all should know by now. He just redesigned his website and this is the picture that comes up when you go to it.



I hope I'm not the only one that sees the beauty in that.

Is it Thanksgiving yet? Am I done with work yet? Can I quit now? Have you ever tried to fire a shotgun off into your mouth, pulling the trigger with your big toe? SHIT GETS SLOPPY. Is there such thing as a 1/4-life crisis? Do I really have to set my alarm again? Will everyone please let me to the front of the security line at LAX tomorrow morning? Do I really have to go to a doctor to continue the faking of a medical condition in order to habilitate what some refer to as an addiction? Aye dios mio. Por que es necesario que trabaje en una oficina? Es muy malo por la salud de mi cuerpo y mi cabeza. No hay ventanas en este edificio. Es un gran edificio de caca. CACA.

I've completed a very relaxing (which I clearly need) mixtape for the holiday travel season. I'm going to try to get it uploaded and provide you with a track list before I skip town tomorrow. It's 2 hours of pure bliss and is tentatively titled "Take Pills. Go Home." Be on the look out.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO