Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ear Essplosion

Last night was much more amazing than I ever expected it to be. The Soulwax movie was really good and it made me want to lose my mind and go on an extended party/ecstasy binge. Then the after party.


Notice the "rupture" in the diagram?  Yup.  That's what Daedelus did to me.  I've been waiting a very long time to see him get down on his Max/MSP run double Monome setup.  For those out there that are familiar with my love of alternative music making applications and processes you will understand my having a throbbing erection for this Victorian-era madman.  Needless to say...it was fucking eargasmic.  (To the point where all I can hear from my right here is a very loud, high pitched ringing).  

The following video can provide an example of what the performance was like.  You can just skip to the 3 minute mark if you have really bad ADD and aren't looking for a brief Daedelus history.


So if you aren't on the Daedelus bandwagon yet I think it's safe to say you don't belong.  I don't really want you on.  So piss off.  

p.s.  Basketball season is upon us.  So be prepared to be annoyed by the amount of Spurs information you will be receiving in the coming months.

Brite the Day
-Thaddeus

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO