Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FIELD TRIP

Yes, I am five years old and I went on a field trip yesterday to look at stars in the forest.

Yes, I took pictures like a tourist.

Thaddeus and I picked up Jenna and Paul ( aka Australia ) at a Mobile Gas Station.

Photobucket

Touch free wash! You can touch yourself instead.

Photobucket

Grabbed some hydration for the road.

Photobucket

Australia and I drank 6 each on the hour trip.

Photobucket

Jenna seemed to just be posing the whole time. She drank 2.

Photobucket

This is America folks. America.

Photobucket

Cruisin. Can you find the yellow Hummer? It's really hard to see.

Photobucket

The woods.

Photobucket

Gerard Faisel. This is my Astronomy teacher. He is in Sharp television commercials and starred in a Sci Fi television show. IMDB him. He's the man.

Photobucket

Thaddeus in the House.

Photobucket

Class in the HOUUUSE.

Photobucket

It was fucking cold.


-DISCO

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO