Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today is a great day.

Want to know why?

Not because we are about to have a new president.

It is a great day because:

Photobucket

George Garratt from Glastonbury has become Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine The Hulk And The Flash Combined.
The 19-year-old music student made the change "for a bit of a laugh", through a legally-recognised website.
He said: "I decided on a superheroes theme and whenever my friends offered up suggestions to me, I added them."
He added: "My family have begun to expect these sorts of things from me, and although my friends thought it was ridiculous most people do call me Captain and it's been a great conversation starter."
A spokesman from The Legal Deed Poll Service, said: "We get so many outrageous name changes that these days it barely fazes us, but when this one was brought to my attention I knew there was something special about it."

Thanks for making my day Garratt. Your name was spelled stupid anyways.

VIA: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/somerset/7707098.stm

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO