Monday, October 20, 2008

Manos de le tigre...

This week has been really busy. I still need to post all of the art work from the show. Vietnam is going to kill me.

I was at Los Angeles Market Thursday - Sunday. I met two very cool dudes that you are going to meet in this post. Let me recap real quick:

Drank lots: Check.
Ladies: Check.
Visited a celebrity Mansion: Check.
BBQ: Check.
Wii: Check.
Drank more: Check.
Silver hands: Check.

Let's do this.

Market was cool. BRE and Linds stopped in. Group shot!!!

Photobucket

Meet Ken. Ken is fashionable. Ken owns his own showroom in SF called Thousand Cranes. He sells Tretorn apparel, 3sixteen, and a few others... He also loves duck boots.

Photobucket

This girl was listening to some dancey shit and playing Solitare the whole time. Don't think I won't catch you girl. You're fired.
Photobucket

Yeah...I party.
Photobucket

On Saturday we rolled to Alli Sims' house. No big deal. Google her. Didn't have my camera. We then moved the party to Casa de DISCO.
Photobucket

All of a sudden it turned into a photo shoot on the proper use of robot hands.
Photobucket

The robot hands got more play than us.
Photobucket

Fuckin hands...
Photobucket

Pete approves.
Photobucket

Ken does not.
Photobucket

Disco don't give a motha fuck.
Photobucket

Lost in the hands...
Photobucket

Smoking doesn't kill.
Photobucket

The next night we rolled to Pete's. Sorry I don't have a better photo. Pete is the man, he has a great pad and reps PUMA.

Pregnancy Juice.
Photobucket

Vampire Repellant. Don't fucking try to step on Pete's pad.
Photobucket

Annnnnd I will leave you with me getting my ass kicked in Ping Pong. Too bad for Ken. He doesn't know I went back in time and aborted him shortly after this. Sorry dude. This is The Disco Vietnam.
Photobucket

-DISCO

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO