Sunday, September 14, 2008

What Is This? Amateur hour?

I think I'm just gonna take this one from the top.

Discogirlfriend and Disco
Photobucket

bento box jacuzzi.
Photobucket

after we got our full of sushi we headed to my new casa as of next month.
Photobucket

Some pretty awesome couches.
Photobucket

Walked out back and saw " Little House on the Prairie" Daphne edition in the back yard.
Photobucket

After the grand tour and some mimosa's in our bellies we headed over to the 554 gallery to check out the Girls and Fur show by Philip Lumbang and Johnny Punishment.
Photobucket

saw J.P.
Photobucket

and some awesomeness like this
Photobucket

and this.
Photobucket

and don't forget.
Photobucket

after we headed to the Cha Cha. drank a good amount.
Photobucket

and then I took the Greyhound back.
Photobucket

got home at 4am. Wish I had a pic of my greeting party but I was way gone and tired by this time. Next stop Street Scene. See you there kids.

-Vietnam

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO