Monday, September 22, 2008

street scene. we have more fun than you 2.5.

I don't know if I should do this in the order that it happened or should I just explain why I'm not really sure about San Diego. It's alot of fucken pictures so i hope you got a few mins to spare cause your life might need a little pick me up so i would stick with it.

k. first off GZA. In the 4 by 4.
Photobucket

Justice.
Photobucket

again with the 4 by 4.
Photobucket

Fan hands. Glow sticks are really lame.
Photobucket

K. Lets take a break and look at this guy.
Photobucket

This pretty much sums up San Diego. btw. they all love art.
Photobucket

Beck. Live. So far away I had to make a 2 by 2 of digital Beck
Photobucket

This pretty much sums up me and Bri the whole trip.
Photobucket

Enough said.
Photobucket

Day 2.


went and ate some way awesome border food.
Photobucket

Refreshments.
Photobucket

Art.
Photobucket

Yup.
Photobucket

We sneak in the shadows.
Photobucket

Downtown.
Photobucket

Pregame.
Photobucket

K. Now back to the music.

The Hives. I totally forgot about these guys but they are really fucken epic on the platform.
Photobucket

"I got a fever of a 1010 degree's" - Howlin' Pelle Almqvist.
Photobucket

Camera phones wouldn't stop. What the fuck you gonna do with that photo.Honestly.
Photobucket

Metalheads?
Photobucket

Ghostland Observatory.
Photobucket

Crowd observatory.
Photobucket

Cool shirt.....and glasses.....ugh.
Photobucket

Get some.
Photobucket

Drink.
Photobucket

Kill it.
Photobucket

Tegan and Sara. I know you don't care.
Photobucket

Eagles of Death Metal.
Photobucket

Just killin it.
Photobucket

All day long.
Photobucket

Epic.
Photobucket

insert Devo video here----->

Broke my glasses.
Photobucket

Yeah. That close.
Photobucket

Went surfing.
Photobucket

Super border food.
Photobucket

Tyson.
Photobucket

carne asada fries.
Photobucket

all in all a good trip. Had some good fun saw, some cool music and made some new friends.

-Vietnam

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO