Friday, September 12, 2008

future magic.

ok. we saw Ratatat. Epic. See below. This was the 2nd part of my 2 part bday bashing. We saw Ratatat as i just said. no photos. Mad Lib D.J. No photos. Uh huh. Midnight Juggernauts. no photos. Fuck. Well Vietnam what do you have photos of? Aren't you photographer? How are the ladies?

I do have one Ratatat photo. Better slap a bitch.
Photobucket

and then after this we saw some D.Jin and some uh huhin. I was drunk and these are what came of it.

pink's. Dick shaped foods. awesome. look at the trash can. get it? hahahah. dumb.
Photobucket

i don't really see anything funny about this photo. sorry.
Photobucket

alley's
Photobucket

Get it? clever...I know. Take a shower hippie.
Photobucket

thats it really.... wwwwhhhhhooooooooaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

oh. I made a to-do-list
Photobucket

and this is pretty much just filler.
Photobucket

-Vietnam

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO