Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RAISE THE ROOF FOR MASTER JESUS

Just to clear things up,

All of us here at THE DISCO VIETNAM do not hate JC.

I actually love the dude.

Big ups to Master J.

I called Einstein about this matter.

Disco : Hey Einstein, how is everything? I loved your theory on relativity.

Einstein: Um....hot.

Disco: Yeah, it is pretty hot here in Los Angeles.

Einstein: Yeah... I bet.

Disco: What did you do for Spring Break Einstein?

Einstein: Um...Hitler melted my face with a curling iron.

Disco: Sweet, well, thanks for everything....

Then Einstein hung up the satan phone.

Hitler emailed me this picture though.

Photobucket

Hitler also told me that Einstein has shitty legs and that short shorts are for chicks.

Keep it classy, not sassy.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO