Thursday, March 27, 2008

so...you wanna blog eeehhh? (life in the office and blades of poo-poo)

welcome...to the interweb.  not sure what this whole "blog" thing is all about but i'm always down to try something once.  except having sex with a girl with my socks on. i will never stoop to that level.  doing a guy with socks on...not such a big deal.  


but i digress.  let's talk blogs.  the word blog brings to mind some post-intestinal amalgamation of mexican and indian food, left to clog the crappy (no pun intended) low-flow toilets they put in apartments.  i apologize if i have left a grotesque image in your mind (that is, if anyone is in fact reading this) but i refuse to speak anything but justified true beliefs.

so, as long as we're on the subject of our bodily constitutions, i'd like to spin a tale for you here on my first post.  come...join me...will you?

the other day, a completely normal day by most standards, i got a vicious rumble in my stomach.  so i headed into my "office" for a "meeting."  
everything seemed to be going just fine but i did begin to notice a certain level of unique and utterly disgusting action taking place.  i didn't know what to do but it started to become downright painful.  and the smell that began to envelop my face can only be describe as "from the deepest, darkest bowels of hell."  thinking i might be in the process of shitting out all of my innards and thinking i might die at any moment i hopped up off my throne to examine what the fuck was going on down there. 
"oh me.  oh my.  oh dear god.  what e'er have i done to deserve such horror?"

now, i don't want to lose the hordes of readers we have here on the site but i feel the need to continue this story for the sake of anyone else that might be walking down a similar path that i was fooled into.  so, without further adieu...i give you...the biggest piece of crap EVER. (pun intended)



FUCK YOU BLU-RAY.  FUCK YOU HD-DVD.  FUCK YOU 21st CENTURY.  but most importantly...FUCK YOU BLADES OF GLORY.  i've been more entertained while being forced to watch my cousin's harp recital.  A FUCKING HARP RECITAL.  seriously, who plays the fucking harp?  and seriously, blades of glory is the most far-from-funny shitfest i've ever been a part of.  

alright then.  glad to get that off my chest.  or out of my ass.  or what have you.  

as to my future here with this blog, i know not what to say, for the future is far beyond my grasp.  i hope to post some of my musical happenings in the weeks to come.  a plethora of remixes and maybe if y'all are lucky you can get some sneak peaks into my upcoming sophomore album.  maybe even some looks back at the genius that was my debut album.  i can assure you, my people, that the content provided here within the realms of DiscoVietnam will be far superior and entertaining then every other blog with pictures of ignorami running loose in the streets.  

live long and prosper
-Thaddeus Babeuf

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterBRIO